At WMR, our clients’ success is our success. Our reputation is built on the efficiency and effectiveness our experience brings to bear on our client associations, their projects, programs and growth. Our executives came to the company with business, as well as association backgrounds and utilize that experience for the financial and fiscal well-being of the association over the long term. Developing and implementing successful, cost-efficient operations and programs is the cornerstone upon which future growth is built.
Membership development is the lifeblood of associations and a top priority for WMR clients. Much of our company’s success can be attributed to our ability to grow and maintain a substantial membership base for new and existing associations. Our professionals work to assure a full understanding of what motivates members to join and remain members of an organization, as well as what barriers prevent others from joining. With this understanding, we have developed and implemented a wide range of successful membership programs tailored specifically to meet client needs that include:
- Educate your membership on the resources the organization has to offer.
- Develop needs assessments and surveys to determine which programs are successful.
- Aid in the development of programs to increase membership value.
- Strategically market your organization to recruit and retain members.
- Maintain an up-to-date membership database.
- Track retention statistics, both current and historical.
- Analyze the source of new members and develop programs to retain new members, a valued asset to any organization.
- Collect and track important demographic data.
Ensuring financial stability is a responsibility ingrained in the culture of our staff. WMR works with each client to design a unique financial policy, and we continually update you on the financial viability of your programs to ensure a healthy fiscal future for your organization.
- Experienced “take charge” accounting resources for domestic and international financial management and banking.
- Customized reporting that includes monthly financial statements; budgeting reports; and snapshots of net revenue for conferences, special events, and cash flow analysis.
- Ongoing banking and investment options for your association leadership to consider.
- Investment management
- Expense management
- Growing client budgets
- Developing non-dues revenue
- Development of resources
Conference and Meeting/Exhibition Management
Planning and implementing meetings, reward and recognition events, golf tournaments, conventions and exhibitions that inform, entertain and provide business opportunities is a service that ranks among our most-valued by client associations. Our meetings and events department understands the logistics, planning and contracts involved in producing a meeting whether it’s for 10 or 10,000. More than knowing the industry our team takes the time to understand your meeting, your members and what is important to your organization.
Our services include:
- Conduct reviews and make recommendations regarding hotel/venue site selection.
- Contract negotiation and contract management for hotel, food, AV & exhibition services.
- Develop and manage exhibitor/sponsorship programs.
- Develop and implement marketing events.
- Assist with program development, speaker selection/contracting.
- Manage abstracts submission, review process, selection and notification process.
- Handle event registration, both advance and on-site, including acknowledgements.
- Develop online evaluation and education programs.
- Maintain onsite press room.
- Broadcast conference content and distribute through webcast.
- Provide onsite staffing, oversight and troubleshooting.
One of the top reasons members join an organization are for professional development programs. These professionals are looking to increase their range of knowledge and advance in their careers. The WMR Education Department is staffed by professionals fully versed in the development of educational programs and the proper administration of credit and certification courses.
The WMR staff can translate the educational needs of your members into highly-effective continuing education programs. Our staff handles all the details, ranging from securing speakers to keeping track of continuing education credits. The staff at WMR can assist your association in developing and maintaining continuing education programs, from beginning to end.
Certification programs provide an added value to your members and a chance for them to grow professionally and are also an excellent revenue-generating opportunity. Accreditation programs are an essential part of any association. Such programs are opportunities for your members to take part in establishing themselves as leaders in their industry. Accreditation from your association will provide your members’ businesses with your industry’s “seal of approval.” Such accreditation programs can designed and administered by WMR staff.
WMR Education Program offerings:
- Regional Meetings
- E-learning (Internet-based activities)
- Annual Conferences and Meetings
- Needs Assessments
Public Relations and Communications
The proper management of an organization’s public image is an essential part of any communications program. Associations are often the first place that a member of the media will look for credible sources and resources on an issue. Properly managing these inquiries will pay dividends for an organization.
WMR builds your face to the world. What do you want to say to members, leadership, sponsors, and prospective members? WMR builds your brand by working with leadership to determine focus, theme, and feel.
WMR also works with client organizations to determine their unique selling proposition, what makes your organization valuable to prospective members, exhibitors, and sponsors. WMR digs deeps to create a profile of your membership using historical data, survey, evaluations, demographic analysis, and financial analysis.